Well the sun came out in Portland this weekend... I have to say that I really like the weather... A few cloudy drizzly weekends, makes you really appreciate the good ones you have. There is a probably a lesson about life there somewhere.
The weekend started off with Max and I going to swim class. His favorite things is jumping off the wall into the water (whether I am ready or not). We came home and played in the yard for a while. I sampled some of my homebrew, and tried to keep Max from putting rocks in it.
My latest homebrew is a Pale Ale, I got from "Main Street Brewing" in Hillsboro, and its tasty tasty. They are the best brew store yet, and I dig many of the tips on their website (especially the how to bottle primer).
I also managed to get the boat ready for the maiden voyage this year. We made it out to Hagg Lake on Sunday and it was pretty nice there. No skiers, all fisherman. Water was around 55 degrees. It was partly cloudy around 67ish degrees. Pat managed to snag a 10inch trout on a grub with a spinner on stream inlet opposite the dam. Brooklynne was happy once she had a friend to play with in the live well. There were lots of little trout jumping out of the water, but I didn't see anybody landing any.
At any rate... Enjoy your local "weather ups", when you get them.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment