Well, I actually got a new phone that takes pictures, and I can talk on, so the blog posts should start rolling again soon.
Its a blackjack II, which so far I really like. Its got a mini-keyboard, which makes texting quite a bit easier. A camera which isn't all scratched up. It runs Mobile Windows, which seems pretty snappy. I am trying out the GPS mapping software, which works pretty well, though In some cases I think there are faster ways to get from one point to another.
In other news, I got my cholesterol levels rechecked today. After 3months of mostly veganism my overall levels are down 20% (from 220 -> 175). (note I have also dropped about 10% weight from 210->190). Dunno how all this ties together, but for now I will stay the course.
-Bill
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment